This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Pilar Bamba Gastardi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Pilar was trained at the Massana School of Arts in Barcelona and received the ' Premio Extraordinario ' upon graduation. Born in Zaragosa, Spain, this young emerging artist lives and works in Barcelona.


In her own words: ' Generally, I like to dedicate to rapid painting in order to capture what I am feeling at that exact moment. The feminine figure, her sentiments, and her relation with sadness and love. The colors I use are intended to produce an effect....instantaneously, without rectification. '



Some of Pilar's beautiful images can be found at digital consciousness and at art.la-passerelle.net My favorite image, because of it's ephemeral nature, is found here.

This is a list of her paintings and showings around the world.


0 Responses to “Pilar Bamba Gastardi”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3