This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Alexandre Rabory


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Baie de Cassis
Baie de Cassis
(Blackcurrant Bay)
46 x 33 cm

"Pictorial space, where the color and the matter clash, is a means of concretizing my sensitive vision of the word. During my artistic studies, I take courses of the evening of drawings in workshops of the town of Paris. Then I improve in a workshop of visual art in the sixth district and course of many exposures and permanent collections. I then start to conceive scenographies for theatrical companies and carry out painted fabrics of large size. With the wire of the meetings and voyages, I create landscapes and my style continues. Consequently the use of the knife and the oil-base paint is for me the post expressive means to translate intact emotions.
My pictorial research is articulated around two axes : the superposition of plans colour and making of a rich and contrasted matter."




On his site, I found that there is a current showing of Alexandre Rabory's artwork at the l'hôtel Montfleuri Arc de Triomphe until the 29th on November.

Stark and stoic, his images are calming and mystical. If you can't make it to Paris, you can see more of his art on the web.


0 Responses to “Alexandre Rabory”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3