This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



PERSPICACITY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wanted: Photographer


I am looking for a photographer (or several), with whom I can work with on a special project. I am looking for someone who can capture emotion and has an eye for detail. Specifics of the project can be discussed via email if you're interested. The ideal would be 35 mm, but digital is also fine. Take a look at some of the pictures used here and that's an idea of what I'm looking for, (and more!)

Anyone interested can leave a comment or send an email for details.


0 Responses to “PERSPICACITY”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3