This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Arnor Bieltvedt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This is a painting by Arnor Bieltvedt. I love his style:
Here is another one of his paintings:



Arnor G. Bieltvedt grew up in Iceland. In his statement, Bielvedt says:

After exploring various styles and philosophies of painting for over a decade I suddenly feel like I have found my home or my style of expression. Iceland, the island in the North Atlantic where I grew up has returned to my consciousness and imagination and in the process opened up many doors. The beauty of Iceland’s atmospheric, surreal landscape, where stillness prevails but the heartbeat of living nature can also be felt and heard is an ideal setting for strong color expression. The most perfect natural carrier of color is the flower and I feel the attraction it has to the space, soil and air of these still, Nordic landscapes. This is unspoiled nature and reflects the unspoiled pure aspect of humanity; probably something worth seeking....

Arnor Bieltvedt Chicago, IL, Augst 2, 2005.


This painting shows a very different style, but I still love the use of color and expression.


0 Responses to “Arnor Bieltvedt”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3