This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Piero and Arlekin Piero and Arlekin Abstract Art by Izabella Pavlushko Baku Azerbaijan acrylic on paper. framed - 12 Inches x 16 Inches. Found on art.la-passerelle.net I can see the pierrot and the harlequin - or I supposed that is what it is :)

Izabella was born in Baku, former USSR. For 10 years she has been working in the field of geometrical abstraction and exploring the potential of geometry in art. In her work she connects geometry with spirituality and creates forms that provide the same emotional power as a musical composition.
Izabella says that:
All our life as well as my art is geometrical abstraction. It’s a matrix of transition to nowhere and back. Geometrical abstraction is symbols of ancient civilization and space mysteries. Its each element is a key opening or locking a new space. I penetrate into this world trying to open another one.

I find her other works interesting and clever. They remind me of the E.A. Abbott book, and now video called Flatland.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3