This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Bill Martin Gallery


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sphinx moth star gazersBill Martin Gallery is a good site for some interesting art. Bill Martin's art works are exhibited worldwide from the USA to England, France, Japan, Canada, Australia, India and the Chech Republic. His paintings are in the public collections of American Telephone & Telegraph, San Francisco International Airport, Boise Museum of Art, Oakland Museum of Art in California, Neve Galerie der Stadt in Germany, Corning Glass in Ohio, Capital Research and Management in Los Angeles, and the Vesti Corporation in Boston, among others. He is the author of the books "Paintings 1969 -1979", "The Joy of Drawing" and "Lost Legends". He lives and works in California at the edge of the Pacific Ocean.

Says Bill:
There seem to be two distinct but compatible directions in my art. The first is concerned with the depiction of imagined realities. The other is the depiction of perceived realities. By observing the existing subjects I am drawn to paint, I find new underlying currents in my own subconscious. Thus in my art I explore the conscious, subconscious, and the intercommunication between.

Labels: , , , ,


0 Responses to “Bill Martin Gallery”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3