This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Eva Lewarne


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



blue birches
Blue Birches
oil painting
60.9 x 121.9 cm

Eva Lewarne is an artist, painter, pastelist and portraitist from Toronto, Ontario.
She says:
I was born and raised in Poland and I live presently in Canada, a graduate of OCAD,

I have always painted.

In the last couple of years, I have received a Medal from France in a Painting Festival in Avignon. (Grand Prix). Not my first there. Some of my work was stolen from the Grand Palais in Paris, before that.

I paint energetically and intuitively, to avoid thinking until a piece feels finished. Then I look to see what is there, as surprised as anyone else.

Light can only be seen when viewed against a background of rich and dark hues..

I want to capture intense light, both as an abstract concept and intertwined with our lives.

This is the reason for my newest series:

Abstract in Red &
Almost Abstract in Blue

Here are some of her new abstracts.

I also like this one

Red Cloud
Acrylic on canvas Red Cloud


0 Responses to “Eva Lewarne”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3