This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Sonja Mueller...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...has a fabulous site created by Lessrain. Sound included. Best website of the year 2006 by Creative Review. Sonja herself was voted "most up and coming new Photographers of 2007" curated by Getty Images/Cannes.
When you look at fashion Photographs again and again, it's hard to find an image that you haven't seen before. So I remember when I see something that I'm a bit jealous of. Sonja does that. It's that ability to create an iconic image without it looking unnatural.

~ Rankin about Sonja in the Independent 06/2006

Interview in Bak Magazine in 6 of 03 - Says Sonja
"The excitement does not lie in the big, the obvious, but in what is hidden. The things you don't see in daily life."
- Sonja Mueller / Bak 03

The entire interview is here (in English).
A small part of it is
In response, here is a quote from Gustav Vigeland, 1932: "My goal is to be better, better in myself and to become better in my work.

And the path, the means to this, I do not see or find outside myself: not among people but inside me. And therefore I keep to myself - not in quiet meditation, but in motion, at work. The more I work, the more clearly I see, the greater my imagination becomes. My hands are slow, they cannot keep up."

She also received a 2006 Art Director's Club award.

This is The Witch found under portfolios/ Alter Ego. Also by a tree.... alter ego Sonja Mueller


0 Responses to “Sonja Mueller...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3