This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Absolutely Nothing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



728_thumb.jpg
Asolutely Nothing is a photography site that makes one want to continue to explore. Says the author of the site, "this website is where i post my own attempts at taking pictures and it also aims to keep cyril campbell's memory and photography alive." I love the layout. Most images were taken with a canon eos 20d, 5d, eos 1n, nikon f601, or a rolleiflex.
(This must mean something to some of you) I heartily recommend a glace at this varied and beautiful site!


0 Responses to “Absolutely Nothing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3