This blog is all about Art, Paintings, Portraits, Sculpture, Etchings, Watercolors, Drawings and Art Classes.



Nicoletta Tomas Caravia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



cupulas_de_azucar_600.jpg



Nicoletta Tomas Caravia Madrid (Spain) is a selftaught painter. A virtual gallery of her figurative painting, mostly about love and passion~ Images of her beautiful work in oil, acrylic, watercolor, and pastel can be found on her website. She says that:
I didn’t realize it before, but now I know, that for me painting is the best way to discover my own essence, to take the rocks out of my load; to live, to be alive and to be my own self, definitely. It is fascinating to know that I do not know anything, that every day I learn.


0 Responses to “Nicoletta Tomas Caravia”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3